Old 12-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #16
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Some Love Packages from the good guys over at LIC Motorsports. Excellent shop, very knowledgeable group of guys that will take the time to sit down and discuss the goals of your project and come up with a list of parts that will meet you goals. And if you ever can't do the work yourself on the car these guys are as good as they come. Can't say enough good things about Noah and Adam at LIC.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brand New OEM STI aluminum front control arm. I had the extended ball joints fron the Whiteline Roll Center Correction kit pressed in, as well as a set of spherical bearings for the forward bushing on the control arm. Purchased these high quality sealed, spherical bearings from Robert Fuller at Robispec. The control arm will be outfitted with the Whiteline ALK (Race version) pictured on the previous page when installed. Robispec has an amazing array of parts for the Subaru Market, much more than is on his website. Another mainstay of the industry that took time out of his busy day to not only get me set up with the correct setup, but also discussed rim sizes and offsets to maximize my contact patch with the least effect on my scrub radius. Can't say enough about Robert Fuller over at Robispec, thank you very much for both the parts and ideas.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote