The firm I work for has an opening in their administrative department.
• Manage administrative aspects of client engagements
• Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of firm-wide tools and resources
• Utilize technology applications, firm specific and Microsoft programs
• Assist with firm-wide projects and initiatives as needed
• Proactively develop relationships with client contacts when appropriate
• Handle administrative details independently and take responsibility for completing a timely, high quality product
• 5+ years of administrative support experience, preferably in a professional services firm
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Capability of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
• Must have the ability to use good judgment, tact and discretion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
PM me if interested.