Scooby Guru

Member#: 46277
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
** Ring Time of
7:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyCoupe View Post
It will still be a piece of crap Chrysler product no matter what emblems cover the body work.
Viper is the only vehicle that Chrysler has made that somehow didn't end up a complete ****box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixhost View Post
I believe Fiat is doing an excellent job of getting their ducks in a row with Chrysler, maybe too good of a job. They are setting up new brands, separating old ones and making them stand on their own which will probably create some very good vehicles...but if anyone recalls when rumors were flying of Chrysler selling the Viper brand...Fiat considering making Ram its own brand so that it could be sold later...and the like, I think those rumors may possibly hold some water.
In Europe, the Viper is a Chrysler, so it being badged SRT doesn't really change much.

Dodge already lost the Ram trucks. My only concern is Fiat/Chrysler is dividing into more brands when it seems that condensing would be a better route for killing brand shopping for chassis (Dodge and Chrysler compete). But maybe Fiat is planning on killing Dodge, the brand has lost its two most notable assets.

Nick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
White out is offline   Reply With Quote