c4ss1n0va
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 281741
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
MBP

Default badump bump tsss!!

after a few hectic weeks and crappy weather i finally got some time to do some real wrenching... and am happy to say i've made some progress!!! having done all the measurements and teardown work, i got a KILLER deal on my lash job, and even scored a couple fishing lures from the shop owner who also owns a fishing lure company..

Finally!! so i torqued my heads down my refreshed block .. i could yack all day about everything ... but i'll save you a few thousand words of reading and just show ya...

got a new water pump, timing belt, tensioner and pulleys, seals/gaskets, and cleaned timing covers, cam sprockets and installed along with my new STI oilpan, baffle, and pickup tube.

had my power steering pump, ac compressor, and alternator rebuilt by a shop in orange county, and finally got to bolt on some of those purdy grimmspeed pnp parts and crank pulley!

its getting close!! slowly but surely... plan on doin a lil wrenching tomorrow morning but i plan on driving cross country for the holidays tomorrow... i'll try to get on and post a final picture in the daylight ... but, wont get to work on it again till after jesus's burfday ... hopefully will have it together and dropped a week or so into 2012.. until then happy holidaze everyone!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by c4ss1n0va; 12-17-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: grammar
c4ss1n0va is offline   Reply With Quote