Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 45234
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 F XT (VF 30)
White

Default Great Customer Service!

About 2 weeks ago I installed a vf30, dw850cc injectors, and a walbro 255 fuel pump (already had APv2, TBE, STI uppipe and TMIC). I opted for a PDX E-Tune for 93 octane and a special E85 tune.

After installing the parts I loaded the 93 map and was blown away by the smoothness and great power it made.

After a tank of 93 oct I decided it was time to try the E85 tune. I drove until the gas light came on, then drove some more. Filled my gas cans up with E85 and drove home.

I dumped in the E85 and went to load the map, but to my dismay I could not access the map on my AP. I tried a bunch of different things to try and get it to work but to no avail.

At this point I am starting to freak out because this is my daily driver and I need to get to work in the morning, it was 10:14PM when I sent the hectic email to PDX Tuning stating that my map wouldn't load. At 10:39pm I received the answer to my prayer, "B. Smith E85 v2".

Long story short, the new map worked without a hitch.

I can count on one had the number of businesses that have impressed me with their customer service. PDX Tuning is now one of them.

Thanks to PDX I will be able to sleep tonight.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
smithers_0990 is offline   Reply With Quote