Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 170771
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 STI
DGM - DSG Tuned

Default Sold

UPDATE: Updated to insanely low price of $25,998. If it doesn't sell around this price, I'm going to trade soon.

Hello all,
I'm considering selling my beloved 08 STI because I have my eye on a B8 S4 for a good price. I want to see if there is any interest.

It's been garaged it's whole life except for the past month since I moved. It has low miles because I use a civic as a daily.

I have the window sticker. It has almost every option except blue tooth including BBS wheels, fogs, Navi, STI titanium shift knob, all season floor mats, trunk mat, rear bumper protector, side door protectors, subwoofer and front sport grille.

The car was recently in a minor accident that caused only cosmetic damage to the passenger rear quarter panel and door. The quarter panel was replaced with an OEM piece. I have all paperwork and pictures. Will post "after" pictures when I get car back this week.

MSRP was $41K.

The only modifications are a MXP catback exhaust ($1300) and an Invidia catted downpipe. It was tuned by Matt at DSG. I also have a Defi boost gauge installed.

The 08 STI makes ~200 awhp and 210 wtq on DSG's dyno. My STI makes ~265 (+65) awhp and ~310 (+100) wtq with a custom tune which means roughly ~370 hp and ~390 tq at the flywheel.

The torque comes in early which is great as a reliable daily. I've had no issues whatsoever and changed the oil every 3-5K with Mobil 1 or Royal Purple.

It currently has ContiExtreme Contact ultra-high performance all season tires which I found to be adequate for city winter driving (60-70% tread). I also have the stock Dunlop's if you want them with 30-40% tread left.

Let me know if there are any questions.

-Chris

BEFORE:

AFTER:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ChriSTI; 06-02-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: SOLD
ChriSTI is offline   Reply With Quote