Scooby Newbie

Member#: 185858
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 Sti "Wingless"
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer05 View Post
Time for some progress to be made on the car instead of just dumping $$$ into piles of parts on the ground. Installed TIC Rear Differential Bushing Race version and was blown away by the ease of the install. The OEM bushings are disgustingly soft, while these new ones are extremeley rigid with no play from hand squeezing- just what I wanted. These will prove essential to direct feedback and throttle inputs. As is well known with TIC products- very knowledgeable, professional, takes the time to answer questions about future goals, speedy delivery, and ultimately a well designed/engineered/thought out product that fixes and upgrades the oem part but has oem type quality control. The product fits like a dream, and if more products had the TIC attention to detail there would be a LOT less botched or frustrated installs. Anybody in the market for Subaru parts should definitely consider this shop.
Can I ask how hard it was to take off the stock bushings out of the mustache bar? And how'd you do it? I have had these TIC Bushings in a box for more than a year but havent installed them. Afraid I wont have the right tool to take them off and will waste my time putting it back together with the old bushings.

Awesome build btw..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RIPEVO9 is offline   Reply With Quote