Raszaron
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 235727
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XTi
Silver

Default Bring it and it shall be bought

SOA,

First off, thank you for continuing to supply the USA with, IMO, some of the greatest vehicles on the road. However, I beleive that the following should be brought to the USA in order to bolster the brand and provide for your customers:

1. The Forester STI (6spd Manual) (you bring this to the states, I will buy it! Or at least allow me to special order one...)

2. Diesel models for the entire model year line up, or the availability to order a car with the option of either gas or diesel drivetrain.

3. STI should be a trim option for all models that the customer can special order from the factory.

By allowing the customer options to order a trim line or specific engine and transmission that Subaru already produces, you cater to the wants or needs of your customer. This provides the customer the satisfaction of purchasing exactly what they want.

I am a diehard fan of Subaru's and have owned three, and I am starting to shop around for my fourth. But I am patiently waiting to see if the Forester STI will ever grace these shores (and then my garage!)...

or I may have to find a used one and a used STI and swap everything like PIA did...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Raszaron is offline   Reply With Quote