*** Banned ***

Member#: 270259
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX/WRBlueee
'06 CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groceryboy View Post
...What was the point in even posting it then? It wasn't a funny phrase or question...

Wow...Anyway, The other day I pull in to a gas station to fill up. A guy in his early 40's walks up.

Guy: That's a nice WRX!

Me: Close! Its a Legacy with everything fully swapped from the WRX STi.

Guy: Wow you can do that!?

Me: Yeah, basically everything bolts directly on. Very little modifications involved just a lot of research.

Guy: Wow that is pretty interesting, I have always loved the WRX's but wasn't too fond of the racer image. I might actually look into this some more now.

He seemed like he knew a lot about European cars (we talked for about 10 min) and sounded like he was really looking at getting a Subaru now. I told him that the newer Legacy GT's and Forester XT's had turbos also and basically the same engines. He had no clue and thought the only turbo Subaru was a Impreza. That's what I love about owning a Subaru, I have had a lot of great conversations with people.
I posted cause this thread is opinionated. Meaning I thought it was funny in MY opinion.

Same reason you posted yours, right? I didn't find your post funny at all. Yet, you still posted it
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2L Monster is offline   Reply With Quote