Scooby Guru

Member#: 255776
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 LR WRX
MPS powered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus09 View Post
you seem to know your stuff from other posts i've seen, but this is actually a pretty bad write-up. you need to back all that **** up with pics, graphs, data, references, references, references.

now is about the time you go check Unabomber's stickies and realize he does this............................ about now you say, efffff that. waaaay too much work. yup, that's why i never bothered trying this bs

and i'm still waiting for someone to provide numbers on their damn wrx (NOT forester) that proves our intakes are more restrictive than <=MY07's. spend $200-$300 for +10hp? ha
yeah, i know i haven't backed it up, but that's what 99% of the "in the know" guys would answer. i'm not here to explain what to expect or what brands are best, just to avoid a lot of the "what now" threads.

as far as proof for an intake, i used to have records of it...i thought i posted them, but i'm not sure. i lost all the data from my computer when it crashed a few months back.

i think it was like a 15-20whp gain...going off of memory really doesn't count though, i know.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
drewvdw is offline   Reply With Quote