Scooby Newbie

Member#: 237756
Vehicle:
2011 2.5i Sedan
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
Good question!
At the time that I was looking to do my suspension I had two choices... One is to do springs and disassemble my stock struts and hacksaw some new Koni inserts in their place. Second was to remove stock and replace with coilovers.

Yes, I do feel for a daily driver the spring/strut combo would have been better but after getting used to the Stance's I couldn't imagine not having them.
I ride mostly on the softest setting and they still are amazing and in controll. I still have a full travel in suspension yet sit an inch and a half lower. Plus if I had to send one out for repair, within 40 minutes I can have the stock suspension back in.

So for a couple hundred dollars more, I would say that I love the Stance's and I think it was a smart choice over Springs and Shocks.
Thanks for the feed back. I completely agree with the fact that swapping factory back in is easy. I too also live about 1.5hr away from any major city and my drive is all highway. The roads around here can be pretty harsh and that's my only concern, but I'm not wanting to just swap springs if it means blowing struts.

Thanks again, and great write-up's!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NineBreaker is offline   Reply With Quote