Old 01-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #59
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

My newest addition to the parts pile, a brand new, unused Racetech RT4009HR seat. This seat is absolutely amazing. A big thank you to boost junkie for selling me his bnib seat to go in my project. If you haven't tried a racetech seat, I highly suggest you do so if you are looking into upgrading to true racing buckets. A neighbor had one of these as well as the a regular RT4000 bucket seat in his spec bmw and I was blown away at the quality and comfort compared to the sparcos I had sat in. This seat is absolutely top notch, fits me perfectly, holds me very securely but comfortably. I am blown away and very excited to get this into my car. Thing is super light, only weighing approximately 20 pounds, and will allow me to lower my seating position in the car when moutned correctly. As you can tell, I am very excited with this purchase, a part like this truely belongs in projects with goals a lot bigger than my humble aspirations, but you can never make safety too high of a priority. Once again, big thank you to boost junkie for the seat as well as advice on parts selection for this little project.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote