Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousatom View Post
When do you think you will be getting tuned on the new turbo? Im getting ready to install a EJ207 long block with the AVCS in my wagon and im considering the ATP GTX3071. Id love to see your numbers to get a good idea of what I may put down on it.

Not exactly sure, its a long process getting everything else completed. I still have quite a bit of work to do, finish reassembling the front suspension, engine bay, wire greddy display unit, remount battery (either in cabin or trunk) and wire, strip out sound deadening and paint interior, redo fuel system in engine bay (aeromotive fuel system-just haven't taken pictures yet) fuel pump, etc. So I still have a while before i will have a dyno sheet. I would like to say hopefully within a month.

Edit: actually the best answer for your question would be
to get in touch with my buddies down at lic motorsports for your answer. Prior to their current time attack 2004 sti they built a gc chassis with a ej207 and an ATP gt3071. This car had a myriad of goodies, active avcs, etc. but they will give you a better recommendation, opinion, and things to look for and anticipate better than I could since they have considerably more experience than I do. Their car can be found at http://www.licmotorsports.com/blog/2...i-conversion-1, and their phone number is on the website. Can't recommend them highly enough like I've said multiple times in this thread extremely knowledgeable shop that will take the time to discuss your project and come up with a solution to get the results you are looking for in the end product. Give them a call you won't be disappointed.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by soccer05; 01-22-2012 at 06:14 PM.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote