Old 01-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #71
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Cobb Stainless Steel Rear Brake Lines installed. The front Stoptech BBK will get a set of new braided brake lines by stoptech, but was able to use my Cobb Lines on the rear. Very much like the quality of Cobb's brake lines, has a lining around the stainless braiding to cut down on unnecessary wear on surrounding components. The brake setup on this car will be a Stoptech BBK up front, OEM sliding wrx rear calipers in rear, stainless lines all around, and stoptech street/track pads at all four corners. I will see how these work, if they do not meet my requirements/expectations I will switch to Performanc efriction dual purpose pads for the street.

Rear end of the car is almost completely reassembled, all that is left is reassembling the parking brake assembly, throwing on the rotor, and bolting on the caliper, then bleeding the brakes. Down the road, I will be upgrading to a set of OEM STI rear Brembos, and when I wear out my current rotors will upgrade my front brake mount and 2 piece discs to 355mm brake setup up front.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote