Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #72
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Next project on the to do list, upgrading to brand new STI aluminum control arms and Whiteline Motorsport ALK. Must say, in all my previous research I could not find anyone who made a tubular control arm for the wrx, was looking for one similar to the products SPL makes for the S13. Could not find anyone, anyone, who made a reasonably priced product. After getting these arms, I later found out about MSI. If I hadn't already purchased these arms and the Whiteline ALK, I would have definitely spent a little extra and got MSI's tubular front control arm compatible with the oem ball joint (and subsequently whiteline extended ball joint) and the whiteline motorsport adjustable alk. I feel the quality and performanc eadvantages of these products would more than justify the slight increase in price. This is definitely on my next round of upgrades, I just couldn't justify it at this point in time. For those who are considering this upgrade, you would be remiss to not at least price out the parts from MSI, the further reduction of unsprung weight, rigidity, longevity, and most importantly performance capabilities.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote