Old 01-24-2012, 12:47 AM   #32
Zaider
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 154281
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Vehicle:
2002 V7 EJ207 Dom1.5
MBP

Well. Its been a slow winter for mods... we recently had some solid -49*C (with windchill) weather and, ill be honest, it was terrible. The car handled it like a champ though. Didn't even need to plug in the block heater.

I've been picking up parts that will either get installed soon (if im bored and restless) or, more likely, in the spring when its not terrible to work in my unheated garage.

I picked up an Aquamist HFS-6 and some Maddad UEL headers which I had coated and then wrapped.

installed some B-Quiet sound deadening in my Velocity Carbon V1 FRP Trunk

The drone on the highway was getting to me.

Its cheaper than dynamat and works really well.

I also decided that it was time to switch up the suspension. The car is currently sitting on Tokico D-Specs and Tanabe GF210 springs but a set of ST Coilovers (by KW but not stainless) came up locally for a really good deal so I pounced on them.

I also picked up a set of RCE Lowering Camber plates to go with them.

And finally... i had to swap to some black-painted brembos cause I was actually borrowing the gold set from a friend. They were looking pretty plain so I my local decal guy whip up something nice for them.

I keep meaning to go out and shoot some more photos, but with the winter rims and the car constantly being filthy... it just doesn't seem worth it.

Oh, and my Advan RCII's are for sale. If you're interested, shoot me a pm.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Zaider is offline   Reply With Quote