Whattheo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 188224
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
MMV WRX 5D
CGM

Default Getting sued and need help

Last season I was at Brighton at the end of the day I was driving out of the parking lot and someone skiing through the lot ran into my car. The lot was snow packed, I was traveling less than10 mph this guy on his skis comes out behind a SUV just as I am passing it I see him try to hit the brakes and slid about 3 ft, he ran into the passenger door, I did not hit him, he skied into the side of my car. I get out of my car to assess the incident, this guy was on the ground with his ski tips under my car, I help him get back on his feet. He starts going off on me, like I shouldn't have been driving in the parking lot. We talk it over come to the conclusion that everything is good and we go our separate ways, no information was exchanged there was no damage to my car and he seemed to be fine I asked him if he was ok. I didn't get his name but, he must have got my licence plate number because I received a letter yesterday about this guy taking me to court.

Basically I need some help, I need a lawyer and I want to hire a PI to investigate this litigious dirt bag.

Has anyone been sued or taken to court by a sue happy person?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Whattheo is offline   Reply With Quote