Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07imprezRS View Post
Awesome build, should handle like a dream when you finally get it out on the track. I was never a fan of the finish on some of my whiteline products... The sway bars rusted out in two seasons... So switched to jdm STi pink rear sway and cusco front and they still look new. I plan on finishing up the lateral links and bushings this summer on my Bugeye. Keep up the good-work.
I have some mixed experiences with whiteline, I have received a steering rack bushing set that fit absolutely horribly, and I have had a front spherical endlink that seized rather quickly. I know sphericals are maintenance items that need inspected and replaced but this one died extremely quickly. I can only assume whiteline uses a low quality cheap spherical bearing and that's why it died so quickly from daily driven street use. That is why I switched and have purchased a high quality set of adjustable front spherical endlinks from Msi, after talking with mark from Msi I am confident his part is far superior. The steering rack bushing didn't fit well at all, and will be replaced, and their billet rear sway bar mount could have definitely been designed to fit a little cleaner and not overhang the frame rail. Yet, their products do seems to work well and have excellent track results and highly recommended by the big shops. I kept telling myself that I just didn't have the experience and finess to get correct fitment. It's frustrating because so many of their parts fit perfectly, I.e. swaybars, bushings, alk etc. I must say though, even with my steering bushings they do seem to take good care of their dealers so the dealers are inclined to get you a new product that fits as intended. I'll post pics of the Msi endlinks when they arrive, I am very excited about these pieces and looking forward to getting more involved with Msi as their product line is absolutely amazing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote