Old 01-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #36
PurpleHeartSti
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 283940
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2008 Sti
OBP

I agree with everyone here that the VF series can outperform where my TQ currently is.

However, I do not have the supporting mods yet to really get into this turbo. The tunes arent set to beat the hell out of the motor, its set for some good pulls on the highway.

It wont be for a while (because im doing wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension) in feb/march, however, once I am out of the military and get back up to NY I'll revamp the setup.

$$$ is always an issue, but I was wounded in afghanistan and just waiting for that money to get in, me to get out and then I will probably take this up to Rob at AMR. Tell them to put in some cams, a built shortblock, and then have them tune it. It's their turbo, they should know best. By then... again, down the road, I should have some more crowd pleasing numbers in here.

In the mean time, i'll enjoy my highway pulls and overall fun car. I'm sure people here have been in monsters of cars with crazy HP, and im sure setups in here can **** on me all day. Still willing to bet with the cut-out and power that i do have you'd still have a good time.

Thanks again for what support is here and what constructive criticisms' there are. Trust me, i take what i can away from here, just not made of money.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
PurpleHeartSti is offline   Reply With Quote