Old 01-26-2012, 01:44 AM   #81
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Got to the house today to do a little work on the car and found these on the doorstep. Thank you Mark at MSI, these pieces look absolutely fabulous. I am a big believer in buy the correct part for your needs, use, and goals the first time, and this is a perfect example. Like a few of the other vendors I have pointed out during this thread, I would like to thank Mark for taking time out of his busy day to come up with a setup to meet my needs. Like I told Mark in my email to him, I truly feel the parts MSI produces are a step beyond what is traditionally offered by the aftermarket. With talking to him I have no doubt that the bearings used are a step above what other brands are using in their products, at very reasonable prices for the serious enthusiast. Besides the high quality motorsport bearings, aluminum spacers to shed weight and aid response, etc. High quality parts, I am looking forward to investing in their track proven rear subframe for my next level of modifications. It may sound like I am making a big deal about a small part (endlinks) but you have no idea how frustrating replacing expensive aftermarket parts can be because of cheap spherical bearings that wear out rapidly. Getting parts of this quality and capabilities put a big smile on my face, plus I am so happy there is a company that is making proper suspension geometry a priority.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by soccer05; 02-13-2012 at 01:35 AM.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote