Scooby Newbie

Member#: 216496
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 Cavalier DD
07 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by verendia View Post
well obviously newer cars should always outperform older models but the 22b is the only 2 door impreza widebody. Def sexier than all those R and spec cs in my opinion.

I mean it's badass don't get me wrong, but I think it's just too gaudy for me. I've never been a fan of widebody's even if it is stock, and I've never been a huge fan of the Sti spoilers. That's partly why I like the Ra-R so much is because it's one of the most high performing Sti's but yet is barebones on the outside (even though the Ra-R in this thread has the spoiler, they were available without), albeit the orange and white are really loud colors. The 22B has just never really stuck with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_duwel View Post
you know, i wasn't a fan of the 22B also.. it was badass car for it's time.. now just a normal Spec C or even a normal 2002-2011 STI will destory the 22B at just about every event out there.

i don't think they are selling RA-R's in the states... i really don't know how they can sale it and shipping it.
Well yeah neither the Ra-R or the S204 have been brought to the U.S. and there's really no legal way to get them here at all. I was just surprised that they are going for the Japanese equivalent of $30K.
I figured that they'd be going for a lot more.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TMSmith is offline   Reply With Quote