View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #19
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 216496
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
2009 Cobalt
07 Ninja 250R

Originally Posted by verendia View Post
well obviously newer cars should always outperform older models but the 22b is the only 2 door impreza widebody. Def sexier than all those R and spec cs in my opinion.

I mean it's badass don't get me wrong, but I think it's just too gaudy for me. I've never been a fan of widebody's even if it is stock, and I've never been a huge fan of the Sti spoilers. That's partly why I like the Ra-R so much is because it's one of the most high performing Sti's but yet is barebones on the outside (even though the Ra-R in this thread has the spoiler, they were available without), albeit the orange and white are really loud colors. The 22B has just never really stuck with me.

Originally Posted by old_duwel View Post
you know, i wasn't a fan of the 22B also.. it was badass car for it's time.. now just a normal Spec C or even a normal 2002-2011 STI will destory the 22B at just about every event out there.

i don't think they are selling RA-R's in the states... i really don't know how they can sale it and shipping it.
Well yeah neither the Ra-R or the S204 have been brought to the U.S. and there's really no legal way to get them here at all. I was just surprised that they are going for the Japanese equivalent of $30K.
I figured that they'd be going for a lot more.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TMSmith is offline   Reply With Quote