Old 01-31-2012, 12:56 AM   #99
soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Here's a follow up picture concerning the whiteline roll center correction kit. A few posts back I was raving up about how impressed I was with the fitment of the kit, and when I test fitted my coilovers I was very happy with the amount of angle it took off my lower control arm. Of course right now this is just ball park, as obviously the suspension is at full droop since the car is on jackstands. Here is a direct comparison though, of the oem tie rod end and the whiteline tie rod end. This is a similar drop as the ball joint, as they need to keep similar angles for the most benefits. After all the fitment, durability, and quality control problems 6gun racing had with their kit, if you are keeping the standard wrx or sti control arms and ball joint setup (and not upgrading to an msi lower control arm setup or LIC Motorsports adjustable hubs) I strongly feel the whiteline roll center kit is the best solution for your front end suspension geometry. Talked to many shops, no one seems to have had a problem with the Whiteline RollC enter Kit. Anyways, thought this would give you guys a better shot to see what I was raving about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote