Old 02-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #655
SuaveCougarBait
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 255092
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2007 WRX Limited
Garnet Red Peal (33j) e85

Ok, I have read and read..and I can not find squat on running an STi Genome with a hitch. Its nearing riding season and I need to get a hitch on the daily. I have what appears to be a draw tight style hitch that i picked up for 40 bux. I want to install this and I am running a Genome axle back. I saw a thread were a guy was selling both but I have not heard from him to see if they were on the same car. I'm sure I will need some hangers, I was going to geta few standard Kartboy (one on the midpipe for sure so it dont wiggle around so much) and a few Kartboy long ones. I dont know if these will help or not and I know Napa has hangers that can work just need to remove some material for the hangers to slip into they have an xxl (#35719) and an xl (#35229).

Anyone here run a Genome or seen it done or know someone with one with a hitch? Its my main car right now as my limited is in storage for winter so I cant really tear it apart and just leave it if that makes sense. I guess I am a bit blind since the axle back i have is fairly rare finding info on the clearance with a hitch is a bit rough.

Any help?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SuaveCougarBait is offline   Reply With Quote