Old 02-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #542
P3Auto
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 241881
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2014 P3 Import Auto
AWD Dyno, Mods, etc

If you must just note the exit point of the pipe and make sure there is nothing hanging around it like rubber, wires, etc. Lots of guys do this for some reasons and they are usually ok but its going to be insane how loud it is lol...

We have some stock mid sections and mufflers from various Subarus. Some of the stock stuff you could have or cut up if you can make it work. Cutting and welding bends isn't that hard with some patience.

Also consider getting a quote from a muffler shop. You may be surprised how little they may charge you to bend a little pipe and slap a generic high flow muffler on there. I have in the past used midas for quick temp work on muscle car projects and was surprised what a good deal I got.

Good luck and be safe. If your driving in Anchorage with the open pipe don't expect to get far before the APD get ya!! Been here done that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny View Post
Ok thanks. The problem is no one has an exhaust that fits a gen 2 legacy without being cut up. If it wont cause damage I might run it and do something to the down pipe to prevent a fire.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
P3Auto is offline   Reply With Quote