View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #165
Forman Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (36)

Member#: 218868
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Louie - You could not be more correct. I absolutely agree with you. None of the customers set a deadline, but neither did we. We did, however, set an expected date. Believe it or not, that was a 'padded' date So imagine our frustration while we wait here with open arms for the shipment to arrive. And common practice is bulk ordering on these group buys, just like you said. We posted here on the very date that the bulk order was placed to keep everyone in the loop and informed. The off-shore production bit of it is the only reason why these are able to be as affordable as they are. We went through months of testing prototypes until we settled on one that met our expectations for fitment and quality. So don't expect anything to be lacking in the end product. We've done our due diligence in processing them as expected and I've already committed to getting them out the very next day from when they arrive. I know that doesn't sound too difficult, but when you have to assemble 40 boxes, pack them and label them, it takes hours.

Stikshift- I apologize for coming off defensive. To reiterate, I meant no disrespect at all and was just trying to explain the position that we're in. I was interested only to see how you would have handled this differently. Aside from setting an even more padded wait time, I think we've done everything we can to keep everyone informed and up to date.

Let's Spool- I appreciate the vote of confidence and I also empathize with every single person on this list. We're not the type of people that are 'okay' with keeping people waiting, but you already know that.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1281 Logan Ave. Suite C
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Shop: (714)434-6800

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Heart of Performance
Forman Performance is offline   Reply With Quote