I am out in Lawrence KS, the header were quite a chore but I did enjoy making them, made a mess everyday doing it too. Here are the pics from the exhaust fabrication
I started with 1/8" wire that was very easy to bend, cut 3 pieces to 30" and did a quick basic mock up
then knowing that i would be using 1.5" od tubbing with a centerline bend radius of 2.5" i set out to make a full scale prototype to verify fitment.
this mock up header was made from a .75" mdf header flange, 1.5" od vacuum tubbing, and 1/8" chipboard cut to hold the radius shape in place. the nice thing was that i did not have to make both side as they are exact mirror copies.
here is the mock up on the car
fitment was good, now to make them from steel