Originally Posted by Shaggie 907
1. is there going to be a oil cooler after the turbo to displace the now heated oil before it returns back into the motor
2. was the oil pan not accsable or not able to swap for a pan with a turbo return or do subs not do that idk
3.do those headers go under the crossmeber will there be a skid under user to not have crushed heads pipes down the road
4.didn't notice any type bracing for the headers and turbo bit is this something your gonna add only reason i mention is with the no name brand headers and the thin material that is used when 1800 deg hits them and vibrations and with the weight up high this could lead to cracks and failure down the road
1. There isn't going to be a oil cooler. Ive talked to guys who did builds similar to this and they never had an issue with this.
2. The valve cover is just closer and easier to access than the oil pan
3. I haven't gotten that far yet. I need to get the engine together before I can start worrying about that.
4. There will be bracing for the up pipe it's just not on yet.