Scooby Newbie

Member#: 64397
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STI
Steel Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin VanCleave View Post
Wow, you have just altered the way I will tune start up from here on out. I always had an intermittent what I called luke warm restart issue. After looking at the axes of the Initial Crank Pulse I bet that was the culprit. I simply set up the Crank Injector Time table and never set up the Initial Crank Pulse.

Thanks Boz
With the warm start after the car has been running it is very likley that your AIT sensor has become heat soaked. This is very common on Speed Density. Now it will not affect you unless you have your AIT Correction table dialed in. So when you fire yoru car, it thinks the AIT is 140* when it is really only 85*, and your car will be running an AIT Correction of -xx% based on your AIT Correction table. A way that I have worked around that is with the Start Extra vs Temp table. Up in the 122+* range be sure to add fuel so that your AFR will be in the 13's, this way the 10-15s it takes for your AIT sensor to get to the real AIT you will just run a little rich, but at least your car will start and say running.

Boz
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TheBoz is offline   Reply With Quote