I find that the car starts BETTER in cold weather. The cranking tables seem fine. The enrichment tables however... are terrible. I found the areas for them in the code, but I can't quite figure out how to make romraider create new def files without the .dtd files required. I tried duplicating your .dtd file with your defs but that did not want to work.
I am using an AEM wideband. It is not my first choice.
My sensor was located about 6 linear inches past the exducer. I think I just temporarily fouled it out with literally raw fuel (read 5:1 e85 afr).
The plan is to modify just the fuel cells first. It doesn't help I'm adding an effective 325cc AND switching to a fuel that demands 27-30% more fuel.
The worst part is feeling the car try to make power, but rich knocking from over fueling. It's trying so hard to kick ass