Scooby Newbie

Member#: 58910
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 WRX STi
2005 Legacy 2.5GT Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoerath View Post
abnormal posted on the original thread and said start a new one and we'd be given acouple of days to migrate old to new. i posted richmond #2 and 10 mins later original was vaporized. check 1st post in #2 lmk if you want anything there.

troll thought all of us compete at a vmsc autocross and kick in $5 for the winner. their next event is April 1st
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=12918

i'm in if others are. anybodyelse?
I dunno if i could make that one, looks like Subaru if Richmond sucks bad, i wouldn't pay them 10 bucks for their work. Basically going to a family thing in Williamsburg my motor blew again. just cruising, smelt a little bit of burning oil, figured it was the crappy car in front of me, so gave it a tad bit of gas to pass him, like 50% throttle, went from 3k rpm to 4.5k and felt the engine knock....freaked me out so tried 2 more times and the check engine light came on, got to a gas station right when a huge cloud of smoke started to form behind me, the car wouldn't stay on and kept killing, had to leave it at a gas station. So now I'm pretty annoyed, I'm not sure how the lemon law applies to a car of my age, even though it is still under warranty, but i haven't really had it for maybe a month out of the past 4. That or i want a brand new motor, and ecu.....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.