c4ss1n0va
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 281741
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
MBP

Default Engine Dropped!!

There's Finally an Engine in my Suby!!!!!!!! STOKED!!

heres how it went..

just like that... HAHAH... i wish.. a couple hiccups along the way.. had a odd problem problem with my R Ex Manifold while installing up pipe.. need a new one... soooooo.. Grimmspeed is doing an AWESOME job working with me to get me a new finished and shipped by this wednesday.... they rock!!.. \m/

So whats the big hurry?? its down to the wire.. this is how my week is scheduled to go..

TODAY.. button up engine bay (minus Exhaust and Intake)..

Tuesday.. pull axles for rebuild .. install intake .. Install walbro fuel pump

Wednesday.. reinstall rebuilt axles, install new brakes (stoptech stage 2 slotted standard size rotors w ss lines)... also Tires, Ex Manifold, misc bolts and gaskets arrive/install... (start engine?!?)..

Thursday.. 6:30 AM crawl/push suby to firestone @ the end of the block.. 7AM mount, balance, alignment,and a quick suspension adjustment to accommodate Grabber GT2s ... run to U-haul pick up auto transport... pick up suby and drive to orange county for protune @ Cobbtuning Socal by 1:30PM...

cuttin it kinda close... but with a little luck and lotta elbow grease.. i'll be cruising my suby up PCH on thursday night
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
c4ss1n0va is offline   Reply With Quote