View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #181
Forman Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (36)

Member#: 218868
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Sometimes you wonder if things can get any worse, and then they do... So this morning we found out that the package had been delivered last Thursday, despite our communications with the manufacturer. But the problem is that it wasn't delivered to us. So I went to all the neighboring shops and nobody had it. So I had to get back in touch with the manufacturer and finally managed to get a tracking number.

It was delivered to the WRONG business (along with other packages) and signed for by someone who's last name rang a bell to the FedEx Express Driver. The Driver just went over to the wrong place, picked up our box and brought it over. I was not a happy camper, but then again, I'm also not a huge fan of camping.

I will do my best that's humanly possible to get all these boxes assembled, filled and labeled so we can hopefully have them out tomorrow!

Thanks again greatly for your patience all, and again, we apologize for the lengthy wait!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1281 Logan Ave. Suite C
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Shop: (714)434-6800

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Heart of Performance
Forman Performance is offline   Reply With Quote