View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #133
slackoff01
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 301276

Couldn't have asked for a better experience at IA Performance.

This past weekend took the wagon in to have my funky noise from front end checked out. Stephen not only got the sounds tracked down but also pointed out some other items of interest to look into for the future.

Turns out my stock exhaust hanger was removed (as were both rear tow hooks) when a hitch went in. Some sort of generic L bracket was being used to hold exhaust in and that was fine expect that it was holding exhaust a little high causing the pipe to tap on underside of car at carrier bearing brace.

Additionally found that shocks to be kaput and outlined options and assoc costs to go with, loved having several paths depending on budget / use of car for future.

Buncha little things were pointed out more as a heads up, and since I had indicatedI am new to the platform.

Dropped much knowledge on me and put my mind to rest that I now have clear upgrade path and idea what should be addressed in the future.

Already planning my next trip into IA for parts and to have the G looked at!

Stephen is absolute top notch guy!

also found out the detail for my RA gearset upgrade for the way out future, very exciting stuff

to sum it up.

Stephen = awesome dude

me as a customer left feeling like and not a
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
slackoff01 is offline   Reply With Quote