Originally Posted by nighthawk06si
hahaha good trollin' Ben.. glad to see the beast is back up and running! dunno if nasioc would be worth checking daily if your thread didn't exist anymore
LOL. I'm glad I'm entertaining. I don't think I can keep up with daily updates though!
Originally Posted by jockeygolfs
Damn you. Good luck. What internals did you go with?
Motor Swap Info:
- 2004-05 STI Case
- 2010 STI Crank Balanced
- 2005 STI Rods Balanced
- Coated JE Billet Pistons
- ACL Race Series Main Bearings
- ACL Race Series Rod Bearings
- MAP Head Studs
- Covert Oil Pickup
- AMR 3" Hard Inle
- ACT Clutch Disc
- Subaru OEM Gasket Set
- TGV Deletes (Welded/Ported) (Swapped from my Original Motor)
- Stock Heads (Swapped from my Original Motor)
- All other accessories/hoses/pumps/etc (Swapped from my Original Motor)
Originally Posted by brett192
Lol. You had me shaking my head last night reading this. Now today it all makes sense, good to see you didn't give up!
Never considered it!