Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #54
Fade2black02
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 309997
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2010 STI
Blick

Looking for weekend work. Long background in construction. 4 year Journeyman in Masonry, a bit of siding...currently working on my 4 year plumbing journeyman (June 1st baby, woo).

Currently working full time, but looking to shore up some weekend travel/track money for the summer. Any of said backgrounds I can handle, or any type of construction for that matter (labor, HOD carrier, whatever). Also have my own farm I maintain so basic outdoor work is also known, such as chainsawing, tractor clearing, ditch digging, etc.

I've got my own farm truck but I'd like to avoid using it unless I absolutely have to. (I love owning a 94 Ford with only 120k miles on it ).

I'm not straight out of high school, and I'm not desperate. I'm not fully employed because of my sparkling personality, it's because I work. Keep your 10/hr. jobs for the kids .

Also will do random maintenance jobs for someone's yard and/or house, depending on the complexity. I don't pretend to know everything, not quite a handyman...but I'll be honest and upfront with what I can or cannot do.

Sidenote: Taking bids on plumbing and masonry sidejobs
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Fade2black02; 03-15-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: added a line
Fade2black02 is offline   Reply With Quote