View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
starfuryz2040
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 273414

+1 for Chandler.
I dealt with George Something (stephenhouse... stepanhoplus.... snuffalupagus) or other when I got the 11 STI. I talked with a few other reps when I was testing driving everything. I had an absolutely sick deal on a wrx but ended up with the STI which was not so sick a deal but still good. I'm not going to say these people are saints, but there was a descent amount of respect they afforded me that most other dealerships won't. Also, the service guys have been great. My clutch just went out (factory defect) and it was replaced. Its clear I don't race it and I wasn't treated like it was my fault. Doing the services through them hasn't really been all that bad either. I think you will be in good hands no matter who you deal with at Chandler.

-100 for Bell Rd Subaru by Arrowhead.
They were dick covered dicks in dick sauce. I don't want to go into the details, but I wasn't even allowed to test drive an imprezza. They must practice being idiots because they were damn good at it. I went to Chandler after reading some reviews on this very forum.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
starfuryz2040 is offline   Reply With Quote