View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
Scooby Guru
Member#: 25187
'08 Foz Prem TGM
'10 Challenger R/T Blk

....the problem is that there are a myriad of products to choose from and just as many opinions as to which people will suggest. What may work for one scenario may not work for the next. A lot depends on what you're looking for in a product as well as various factors in your own situation.

Starting with some basic tools/products like Unabomber suggested might help but I would also do some searching on detailing-specific websites like, Detailingbliss,, etc. so you will have a better idea from a broader pool of enthusiasts and professionals in the industry based on their experiences and recommendations.

I created the following thread about 3 years ago to help folks like you. Its an assortment of links of articles, forum threads and videos covering various detailing topics. Some of the links may be broken since I haven't updated this particular version in a while (there didn't seem to be much interest here on Nasioc as there has been on other forums I posted it on) but most of the meat is still there. I broken it down into sections covering common topics:
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kean is offline   Reply With Quote