Originally Posted by BlaineWasHere
I'm pretty sure I am going to trade my GTI in on this when it goes on sale and I'll tell you why.
1) I can only own one car, I live in an urban area.
2) I need to drive 250-400 miles a week for work
3) I Auto-X 20+ times a year and my brother co-drives.
4) I HATE ROADSTERS!!! REAL CARS HAVE ROOFS! (And I need at last a medium amount of trunk).
5) I value modern safety features! I love driving but I'm not willing to die for it!!
Can you think of a better car for me for under $25K?
Your options open up a lot if your willing to go used. Otherwise it seems like a great choice. As much as I love lwt pure sportscars (2x lotus owner), I am not sure I could pick one of these over a mustang gt if they are indeed available as cheap as you guys say. Definatly over a v6 mustang though.
also calm down roadsters are great, no problem if they are not for you, but they can definatley be real cars.