I actually took the thing off a while ago and haven't finished perfecting it yet. I need to take off about a millimeter in the rear and affix two points in the front substructure so the scoop attaches at all three points in the front instead of one - otherwise it's just not
stable enough at high speeds.
But, I don't really have the motivation right now - I just finished fixing fuel line and valve gasket issues. :\ It's just sitting next to me on the floor if anyone wants to pick it up and run with it.
The good thing is that if I ever get around to finalizing this thing, I have a bunch of WRB paint laying around to paint over parts where I cut