NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjessi View Post
I've never been able to get into Shinedown maybe a few of their older songs but thats it.

Hawthorne heights just blows. I like Bayside, Rise against, ADTR, stuff like that. I had semi-hopes for the used because I like their older stuff (02-03 timeframe) but if this song is like the rest of the CD I think I'll pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post
Chano you go through a little Emo stage there and bought red to try and find God?

Used just got chalked up in it's genre as not My Chemical Romance
haha Good points. I strongly emphasize "impulsively" because I used to get into music by buying what was recommended, like on Amazon and such: "User's who bought this also enjoyed this." The emo stuff I never REALLY understood, but chicks dug that shiz back in the day. I'm kinda backwards, though, because I'm only just NOW listening to Dashboard Confessional (silly emo guy).

Otherwise lately I've been more into Foster the People, The Black Keys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Childish Gambino, Kid Cudi, Band of Horses, Drake, Rage Against the Machine (they seriously need to drop another album), Tron: Legacy (Daft Punk), Muse and Death Cab For Cutie.

I bought Fleet Foxes and Ingrid Michaelson, but have only given those a once-through so far. Pretty good, just haven't been in the mood for them.

I've always wanted to check out Rise Against. On this last road trip to Fairbanks one of the passengers played a bunch of their songs and I liked almost every track, so I think I'll give them a shot next. Thanks, guys!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote