italia490
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 308742
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
Marine Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by li312 View Post
Hey, thanks for sharing all the mods you've done! Really appreciate reading the detail and the links!

I've got a Sport Limited on the way and I'm interested to see some pictures and detail on how you did the 6k HID. I'm considering the exact same mod. How did you like the kit you ordered, which one was it?

And do those reflectors swaps for brake lights still function as reflectors?
It's my pleasure. Congrats on the purchase BTW!

As far as the HID's go, I purchased those off Ebay as well. Here is a link to the same kit that I got: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slim-XENON-H...92309f&vxp=mtr I went with the 6K color and H11 bulb.

I was a little hesitant at first because generally there is a lot of light scatter with non projector headlights. I had a similar setup on my Tundra and would always get flashed by other cars. There doesn't seem to be too much light scatter with the Impreza which is nice. A projector retrofit might be a possibility farther down the road.

Yes, the reflectors still function as reflectors. Essentially what they are is the OEM reflector housing with a strip of SMD LED's.

My list of mods that I have planned keeps growing so I might just create a journal. I have pretty much sourced everything, just need the money to buy them.....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
italia490 is offline   Reply With Quote