Old 04-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #71
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22923
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Fellas, there is no sinister motive here. I am a passionate person and I speak my heart. That is ALL I was doing. I don't have a poker face and I'm not playing games. I am not trying to reinvent the wheel nor challenge the club officials. I can find the link where this very discussion happened before if no one believes it occurred.http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...highlight=nasa . You were actually both a part of the conversation.

I wasn't trying to sway anyone tonight. Just presenting that there were other alternatives to SCCA classing. People can think for themselves. The conversation was flowing in a direction. BJ asked for a clarification. I answered. Didn't feel I needed a new thread to do that. It wasn't intended to open a can of worms…but here it is.

Whether I am becoming a PA or not has nothing to do with me having an opinion on something I feel strongly about. In retrospect, I realize that this occurring in the 2012 schedule thread could be taken the wrong way and apparently it has been by folks that I appreciate.

First I've heard of a open membership meeting at Conti Subaru, RALPH. I'll do my best to be there. It is something I care about. I also plan to be at the TECH on the 20th. I've already committed to helping with the events on multiple occasions this year. Turning in for the night.

I realize that you folks can't imagine the pressure I am under from my program but try to imagine 4 years of medical school condensed into a single year…. Yet you still want a larger time commitment from me. I'll pay my member fee, pay my event fee and get in line, shag cones….whatever….if that is still allowed. Turning in for the night.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote