Old 04-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
biknman
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 47915
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Wagon HC TT
08 STI WRB 06 OBXT

Default Moroso wet sump Oil Accumulator Crawford AOS, 3pc 16x9w/Hoosiers, ACDC TIG welder etc

Giving yaw first debs on some stuff I'll be posting to eBay this weekend. Looking for $ (Paypal preferred) or to trade for a set of Injector Dynamics or Deatschwerks 1000cc top-feed injectors or Fuelab electronic fuel pump controller -8an fittings. Prices includes shipping (unless noted) via my discretion probably USPS to any of the 48 lower states. Will ship once payment is received in full. Local pick up is OK, I'm willing drive within 50 miles of Baltimore, MD. Lots of pics in album @: http://biknman.shutterfly.com/8 or upon request or via Ebay this Sunday search for user id biknman
Thanks
Dave

Going dry sump so Wet Sump stuffs got to go:

SOLD Moroso wet sump 5 qt Aluminum oil pan with new cork gasket
SOLDOil Accumulator set up includes: Moroso 1.5qt Accumulator with -10an fitting, Canton sandwich adapter -10an, Canton remote manual valve Cable kit, Stainless mounting brackets, Moroso one way oil check valve 1/2 NPT (new) with -10an steel fittings, two -10an Stainless assembled hoses with fire-sleeving and Alum fittings, one -10an bulkhead fitting, one -10an aluminum hard-line with fittings.
SOLDCrawford V1 air oil separator with hoses cut and some push in -10AN fittings installed. Mounts to the passenger side of trans dog bone might work with TMIC I used with with a rotated turbo, reversed intake manifold, and FMIC

SOLD 02-03 WRX Perrin top feed black fuel rails with blue aluminum -6an fittings, also have the distro/FPR block modified to be used only as distro block. Included 4 straight -6AN push lock aluminum fittings with various length of hose attached (may need to be replaced).

03 WRX OEM stuff;
Front DS and PS Door cards best offer + shipping. Probably be more for shipping than I want of the cards. Pick up at my house for free :-).

"Bug Eye" Headlight left and right side with lamps $100 each shipped. DEAL PENDING

Passenger side airbag don't know if I can ship if I can and there specials fees it at your expense $75 + shipping.

Air bag SRS control module $30 shipped.

ABS pump F/U/W MT with wheel sensors $100 shipped.

SOLD Installing a EPAS so the hydraulics got to go.
Power steering pump setup with -10an and -6an fittings and UR lightweight aluminum pulley also includes; OEM Mount modified to remove the alternator side, -10an hose assembly F/U/W a KRC aluminium fluid reservoir (-6 and -10AN fittings) and pump input, two high pressures hoses with -6an fittings F/U/W output high pressure side of pump to rack hard line and low pressure from rack hard line to fluid reservoir. $200 shipped

Running 305s now on 16x11 so the below got to go.
Real Racing Wheels Pro 6s 3 piece with both 5x100 and 4x100 centers currently mounted with the 5x100s. Very light wight only 14.66lbs per wheel. New $360.00 each with one center ref: http://www.realwheel.net/products.php?catid=17 These easily fit over my Wilwood BBK with 12.88" rotors and 6 pot calipers in the front (140-7005) and 11" rotors 4 pots in the rear (140-7006) no spacers needed. OEM fenders may need rolling or trimming to prevent rubbing. Had no rubbing on my Stock 03 WRX wagon rear quarters that where mildly rolled and inside lip trimmed setting on RCE KW V3s.
They are mounted with 245 R6 Hoosiers (FYI 19lbs per tire) that have about %50 of life left in them.
Looking to get $1250+shipping+paypal fees, PRICE FIRM AND FIXED. Willing to drive up to an hour to deliver or local pick is available.
Pic form last time they where used at an AI Autox Waldorf, MD May 2010

Last is a Miller 230V AC/DC Econotig TIG and Stick welder with cart, 80cf gas bottle 3/4 full 100%argon, lots of aluminum and stainless 3/16" and 1/8"filler rod, red green and orange tungsten, and various TIG torch consumables 3/16" and 1/8" also HF auto dark Helmet.. $1200 Local pick up preferred but willing drive up to an with in an hour of Baltimore, MD or to drop it of at a local freight company if you willing to pay for it be packed up and shipped by them. Or you could use uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves
That way you could also get the gas bottle. As I think most freight company's might have an issue with handling it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by biknman; 05-21-2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Fuel rails sold
biknman is offline   Reply With Quote