Scooby Guru

Member#: 46135
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 WRX
Sti V9 Spec C

Quote:
Originally Posted by efiniluvr View Post
Are you saying I don't have to repin the TGV wires at the ECU? I just have to add the 5 wires at the ECU, and at the passenger side harness correct? Do I still have to repin the driver side harness?

On a side note, I tried to add the wires to the ECU connector, but no matter how hard or at different angles, I cannot push them in. Any tips?

Thanks
-Jeff
You have to add the AVCS on both sides, therefore you have to add conductors, or use existing conductors on both the driver and passenger side engine harness, if you haven't done so (I have not followed what you did).
I think the AVCS stayed the same with the EUDM and JDM EJ207. The EUDM Electrical manual for the 207 can be downloaded for free.

The DS1 situation was for people that did not have conductors for the AVCS and tried to find an answer to make this swap useable and cheap for everyone. You're one step ahead, with your dedicated harnesses and don't need to re-use the TGV pathways, for the purpose of AVCS, because this is what DS1 was doing, fom what I recall.

The TGV's don't overlap probably because the EUDM had both TGV and AVCS and they were assigned so they can all live together.

The only overlap is if you wire the autowash with an emissions control in the tank.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote