Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
Yuuuuuppppppppp! Awesome TRQ in 3rd
Yeah, it's a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGraffix View Post
you must not be worried about your trans at all

also any reason your whole engine shakes once you hit the end of the pull? Almost makes me think you have some broken mounts or something. I mean I know that's a good amount of power but I don't think I've seen an engine move so violently after a pull as in the video.

When you get a chance can you post a log for VD/airboy running purposes. This thing must be insane to drive and really streetable with 20psi of boosting coming on by 3700rpm. I'm really surprised you aren't worried about the trans going though. Also which clutch are you using?
Yeah, I'm sure the trans is probably about to go any minute. The clutch is in the original post, but it's an ACT setup with HD pressure plate, sprung 4 puck disc, and streetlight flywheel. I really wanted to stay with something less aggressive, but it just wouldn't hold the torque.

When we swapped the motor a little while ago the mounts looked fine. They should have been replaced, but I didn't have anything on hand and I needed a car, so it just went back together as-is. I think it's just the flimsy stock mounts causing it to flop around.

I plotted a pull from after the swap and it did 440WHP/460WTQ in Airboy and about 500/500 in Virtual Dyno, Dynojet setting. This definitely seemed high, but it did it 3 logs in a row. I talked to the creator of VD and he said that the fast polling in RomRaider was causing spikes and throwing off the numbers.

Airboy seems to handle fast polling "better", but it still does things differently, because the plots look way different than the older (non fast polling) logs. I think the main issue is the random/inconsistent data and data rates that RomRaider outputs with fast polling turned on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
Very very impressive!
Thanks!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote