Old 04-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #501
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (594)

Member#: 214025
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCelsior View Post
Boston Motorsports is a top notch vendor here on NASIOC. I used to be a Circuit Motorsports customer but since they ignored my PM's i've now switched over to these guys which are a lot closer. Daniel was able to pricematch a quote on a clutch and shipped it out fast. Thank you again buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER B View Post
Daniel @ Boston Motorsports was definitely a pleasure to do business with. I sent a pm asking for the best price possible and not even a few minutes passed I got a response with not just the best price I heard of but also significantly lower than the other quotes. Payment was sent and 2 days later to my surprise my order was in my hands and very well packaged. Best Price, Prompt Response Time, Speedy Shipping and some what more could you ask for? I'm definitely giving Daniel a shout the next time I need parts !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04ts View Post
ordered some parts from BMS and got the best price with fast, no hassle shipping to Canada.
thanks a lot Daniel!

Thanks guys!

We appreciate everyone's business, and feedback!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote