Hey guys, you're asking the wrong questions. LangstonSubaru is looking at the updated Subaru parts database. It has exploded diagrams of assemblies and their component parts. It has Subaru part numbers. It doesn't explain who originally manufactured the turbo or the brakes. It does give Subaru part numbers for those components so that replacements can be ordered.
So appropriate questions (ones that LangstonSubaru could answer by looking at the Subaru parts database) would be:
- What's the part number for the STi uppipe?
- What's the part number for the STi turbo?
- What's the part number for the STi short block assembly?
- Where's the front A/F sensor mounted - before or after the turbo?
- Is the STi front A/F sensor's part number the same as the WRX's?