Here are the instructions from my camber bolts, which are manufactured by Specialty Products Company
1. Take alignment readings and determine amount of camber change needed.
2. Raise vehicle by body pinch welds. Remove tire and wheel assembly.
3 Remove the upper
strut-spindle bolt. Line up the small
tab with cam on bolt. Install bolt with large tab out toward wheel for positive camber or in away from wheel for negative camber. Add lock nut, snug, but do not tighten. Loosen the lower bolt.
4. Reinstall tire and wheel assembly and recompensate alignment equipment. Rotate EZ Cam XR bolt to obtain the desired camber reading. Torque bolts as follows(do not exceed):
#81240 @ 27 ft lbs(37 Nm)
#81250 @ 55 ft lbs(74 Nm)
#81260 & 81270 @ 77 ft lbs(105 Nm)
#81280 & @ 81290 125 ft lbs(170 Nm)
5. Complete alignment and road test vehicle.
6. Toll Free Tech Hotline 1-800-525-6505
Hope this helps.
Edit: Just called the Tech Line. Their hours are 7am to 5pm Mtn Time.