NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 77164
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2012 Type-25 CS
2013 BRZ Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubsub View Post

that seems be the consensus safe bet: using ramps. maybe i'll have to bite the bullet and buy some. i actually think that the new 2012 impreza 2.0i can probably done without jacking the car up or ramps. the bolt is reachable (barely) by sticking my arm under the front of the car. but i wouldn't mind doing it once or twice with some clearance to get to know the car better and what i'm doing...

do you guys do "major maintenance" service (ie, 30k, 60k, etc.) stuff? i usually do most stuff myself, but don't mind leaving the major tuneups to pros (but not the dealer!)...
We sure do major services. We are able to perform all the major and minor services along with many other services that you might need. Depending on your needs, we use OEM parts, not OE-like parts, and fluids to performance fluids, like Torco. Most people recently have been using our upgraded fluids over some of the OEM ones. Not saying there is anything wrong with the OEM, just people choosing to have a bit more protection in extreme situations.

Gary
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mann Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote