Old 04-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #520
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)

Member#: 214025
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepearlrex12 View Post
Best prices on the market. I was shopping around for awhile for a list of parts. I spoke to Dan at BMS and he gave me a spectacular deal. Now my dreams of going stage 3 are finally coming true.
Dan- Thanks for your speedy responses and overall great customer service. Look forward to dealing with you in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
StopTech Slotted Rotors (StopTech pads not seen)

Boston Motorsports FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXFriar View Post
Hello Acessport, goodbye choppy powerband that is the stock tuning, thank you Boston Motorsports for the seamless transaction and super fast delivery.

Oh and will you be subsidizing the increased fuel consumption since I will now not lay off the throttle under full load due to a very conservative factory tuning (leading to choppy acceleration) and my newly smooth and available response? Thanks again Dan!

Thanks guys!

We appreciate everyone's business, and feedback!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Boston Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote